RBR Machine is a privately-owned supplier of machined parts and assemblies to the aerospace, oil and gas industry, and the U.S. government. We offer machining services with reduced waste and risk by employing skilled craftsmen and purchasing
cutting-edge manufacturing equipment.
- 5-Axis milling
- Large Capacity Milling: 165’’ X 36’’
- Dimensional Inspections
- Zeiss CMM Inspections
- Lathe: Turning up to 31’’ Diameter 30’ Length
- Swiss turning: Ideal for Fittings and fasteners
- 3D CAD Model Design
- Surface Treatments/Coatings
- RBR Machine is both ISO 9001 and AS9100 Registered
- New equipment, 95% is less than 2 years old
- Redundancy, RBR Machine has structured itself with redundant equipment. This greatly reduces the likelihood that machine downtime will affect delivery.
- Secure code access only facility with approved access level departments.
- RBR Machine’s 22,000sqft secure facility is conveniently located on the Beltway 8 in Houston, TX.
- NASA – Orion, LLB2
- Jacobs Engineering – Orion, LLB2, Valkyrie, Saffire
Duns #: 079789176
CAGE Code: 7GK72
JCP Registration: Active
SAM Registration: Active Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
Locations Serviced: Global
Socio-Economic Status: Small Business
NAICS Codes: 33271, 332710, 33272, 332721, 332722, 333511,33351
Name: David Jozwiak
Name: Chris Howell
Name: Sam Blankenship
11119 Neeshaw Drive
Houston, TX 77065